One trait of Japanese restaurants seems to be the huge number of items on their menu. This is a trait that Standing Sushi Bar also has. Diners come, take a look at the menu, and many end up feeling overwhelmed by the number of choices. I can understand. People like a variety of food during a meal, but the effort it takes to wade through a large menu makes them want to stick with the basics they can order off the top of their head.
To help alleviate this, we have created some multi-course gozen sets for lunch and dinner. Perfect for the lazy diner who wants to eat the highlights from the restaurant (i.e. a diner like me).
These are available daily at our 8QSAM location.
Lunch Gozen – 42 SGD (includes everything below)
- Seasonal appetizer
- Assorted sashimi (5 kinds)
- Ikura Chawan Mushi (steamed egg with salmon roe)
- Gindara with Teriyaki Sauce (grilled codfish with teriyaki sauce)
- Rice and miso soup
- Ice cream
Dinner Gozen – 60 SGD (includes everything below)
- Seasonal Appetizer
- Assorted Sashimi (5 kinds)
- Gindara Mentaiyaki (grilled codfish topped with cod roe)
- Tempura Mori (2 shrimp tempura, 1 fish tempura, 3 vegetable tempura)
- Assorted sushi (3 nigiri, 2 maki)
- Miso soup
- Ice cream
Call 6333 1335 or e-mail email@example.com to make reservations!